Resourcing Capital Ventures Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Resourcing Capital Ventures Limited of 3rd Floor, 60 Sloane Avenue, London SW3 3DD.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us: This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site www.recruitmententrepreneur.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service or apply for investment and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial information, personal description, employment history and photographs.
- Information we collect about you: With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including [the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet,] [your login information,] [browser type and version,] [time zone setting,] [browser plug-in types and versions,] [operating system and platform,].
- information about your visit, including [the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL),] [clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time),] [page response times,] [download errors,] [length of visits to certain pages,] [page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs),] [methods used to browse away from the page,].
- Information we receive from other sources: This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide.
Uses made of the information: We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us: We will use this information:
- to carry out our determinations and analysis and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form);
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you: We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources: We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including:
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into an investment with you.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Resourcing Capital Ventures Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Resourcing Capital Ventures Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
This Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement is made and entered into as of the date of the submission of the associated application, between Recruitment Entrepreneur (RE), the trading name of Resourcing Capital Ventures Limited, a limited company incorporated in England with registered number 08785522 and You, the person that has filled out the associated application form.
In consideration of each party agreeing to explore a potential business opportunity of mutual interest and in connection with this opportunity, each party may disclose to the other party certain confidential business information which the disclosing party desires the receiving party to treat as confidential.
“Confidential Information” means any information of a confidential nature in relation to the disclosing party, its affiliates or any of their directors, officers or employees disclosed by either party to the other party, either directly or indirectly, in writing or orally, including without limitation documents, research, services, investment offers, structures or proposals or any terms thereof, client or candidate lists, software, processes, marketing materials, finances, budgets, business plans or intentions. Confidential Information may also include information disclosed to a receiving party by third parties. Confidential Information shall not, however, include any information which (i) was publicly known and made generally available in the public domain prior to the time of disclosure by the disclosing party; (ii) becomes publicly known and made generally available after disclosure by the disclosing party to the receiving party through no action or inaction of the receiving party; (iii) is already in the possession of the receiving party at the time of disclosure by the disclosing party as shown by the receiving party’s files and records immediately prior to the time of disclosure; (iv) is obtained by the receiving party from a third party without a breach of such third party’s obligations of confidentiality; (v) is independently developed by the receiving party without use of or reference to the disclosing party’s Confidential Information, as shown by documents and other competent evidence in the receiving party’s possession; or (vi) is required by law to be disclosed by the receiving party, provided that the receiving party gives the disclosing party prompt written notice of such requirement prior to such disclosure and assistance in obtaining an order protecting the information from public disclosure.
Non-use and Non-disclosure
In consideration of each party agreeing to enter into this agreement, each party agrees that they shall not use the Confidential Information of the other party for any purpose except to evaluate and engage in discussions concerning a potential business relationship between the parties. Neither party shall disclose any Confidential Information of the other party to third parties. If any party makes copies of the Confidential Information of the other party, such copies shall also constitute Confidential Information and any and all confidential markings on such documents shall be maintained. Neither party shall reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile any software or other tangible objects which embody the other party’s Confidential Information and which are provided to the party hereunder.
Maintenance of Confidentiality
Each party shall take reasonable measures to protect the secrecy of and avoid disclosure and unauthorised use of the Confidential Information of the other party. Without limiting the foregoing, each party shall take at least those measures that it takes to protect its own most highly confidential information, and shall promptly notify the disclosing party of any misuse or misappropriation of Confidential Information of which it becomes aware. Each party shall disclose Confidential Information only to those officers, directors, employees and contractors who are required to have the information in order to evaluate or engage in discussions concerning the contemplated business relationship, and such party shall remain responsible for compliance with the terms of this Agreement by its officers, directors, employees and contractors.
Return of Confidential Information
At the request of the disclosing party, the receiving party shall: (i) destroy or return to the disclosing party all documents and materials (and any copies) containing, reflecting, incorporating, or based on the disclosing party’s Confidential Information; (ii) erase all the disclosing party’s Confidential Information from its computer systems or which is stored in electronic form (to the extent possible); and (iii) certify in writing to the disclosing party that it has complied with the requirements of this clause, provided that a receiving party may retain documents and materials containing, reflecting, incorporating, or based on the disclosing party’s Confidential Information to the extent required by law or any applicable governmental or regulatory authority and to the extent reasonable to permit the receiving party to keep evidence that it has performed its obligations under this agreement. The provisions of this agreement shall continue to apply to any documents and materials retained by the receiving party.
Nothing herein shall obligate either party to proceed with any transaction between them, and each party reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the discussions contemplated by this Agreement concerning the business opportunity.
No Warranty. All confidential information is provided “as is”. Neither party makes any warranties, express, implied or otherwise, regarding its accuracy, completeness or performance.
Return of Materials
All documents and other tangible objects containing or representing Confidential Information which have been disclosed by either party to the other party, and all copies thereof which are in the possession of the other party, shall be and remain the property of the disclosing party and shall be promptly returned to the disclosing party upon the disclosing party’s written request.
The obligations of each receiving party hereunder shall survive for a period of three years after the disclosure of the Confidential Information or until such time as all Confidential Information of the other party disclosed hereunder becomes publicly known and made generally available through no action or inaction of the receiving party, whichever is earlier.
Each party agrees that any violation or threatened violation of this Agreement may cause irreparable injury to the other party, entitling the other party to seek injunctive relief in addition to all legal remedies.
Neither party may assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the other party. This document contains the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and neither party shall have any obligation, express or implied by law, with respect to trade secret or proprietary information of the other party except as set forth herein.
Nothing in this agreement is intended to, or shall be deemed to, establish any partnership or joint venture between any of the parties, constitute any party the agent of another party, nor authorise any party to make or enter into any commitments for or on behalf of any other party. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement, or any of its terms or provisions, will not affect the validity of this Agreement as a whole, which will at all times remain in full force and effect. A failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver thereof or of any other provision. This Agreement may not be amended, nor any obligation waived, except by agreement in writing signed by both parties hereto. Any notices required to be given under this agreement shall be deemed given upon the earlier of receipt of five (5) days after mailing by certified mail, return receipt requested, or hand delivery by messenger or express service, to the addresses stated on the first page, or to such other address as the either party may specify to the other in writing form time to time. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
In marking the Box “Agreement to Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement”, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions. In receiving your application, RE agrees to the above conditions.
To ensure your experience on our website is as relevant as possible you will need to accept cookies. Our cookies do not store sensitive information such as your name or address they simply inform us of your past and current browsing behaviour i.e. what country you were last looking at, what browser you use and how many times you visit the site. If you’d prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from our website, or any other website, you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone’s handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Third party cookies
How to turn cookies off using your browser
If cookies aren’t enabled on your computer we won’t be able to customise your web experience on our website. If you wish to turn cookies off in your browser please consult your browser information.
Further information about cookies
If you’d like to learn more about cookies and managing them www.aboutcookies.org.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions, which you are deemed to accept each time you use the website.
Interruptions and omissions in service
Whilst Recruitment Entrepreneur try to ensure the standard of this website remains high and to maintain the continuity of it, the internet is not an inherently stable medium, and errors, omissions, interruptions of service and delays may occur at any time. We do not accept any liability arising from any such errors, omissions, interruptions or delays or any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate this website (or any particular part of it) or to provide the service offered on this website. We may vary the specification of this site from time to time without notice.
Links to other sites
On this site you may be offered automatic links to other sites which we hope will be of interest to you. We do not accept any responsibility for or liability in respect of the content of those sites, the owners of which do not necessarily have any connection, commercial or otherwise, with us. Using automatic links to gain access to such sites is entirely at your own risk.
Information on this site
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete, some of the information is supplied to us by third parties and we are not able to check the accuracy or completeness of that information. We do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in any of the information on this site or any liability in respect of information on this site supplied by you, any other site user or any other person.
Your use of this site
You may only use this website for lawful purposes when seeking investment, help with business expansion or employment. You must not under any circumstances seek to undermine the security of the site or any information submitted to or available through it. In particular, but without limitation, you must not seek to access, alter or delete any information to which you do not have authorised access, seek to overload the system via spamming or flooding, take any action or use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, damage or otherwise interfere with the operation of this site or attempt to decipher, disassemble or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the site.
You are solely responsible for any information submitted by you to this site. You are responsible for ensuring that all information supplied by you is true, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction. You are also responsible for ensuring that all information, data and files are free of viruses or other routines or engines that may damage or interfere with any system or data prior to being submitted to this site. We reserve the right to remove any information supplied by you from the website at our sole discretion, at any time and for any reason without being required to give any explanation.
The rights in material on this site are protected by international copyright, software and trademark laws and you agree to use this site in a way which does not infringe these rights. You may copy material on this site for your own private or domestic purposes, but no copying for any commercial or business use is permitted.
We accept no liability for any loss (whether direct or indirect, for loss of business, revenue or profits, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or for any other indirect or consequential loss whatsoever) arising from your use of the site and we hereby exclude any such liability, whether in contract, tort (including for negligence) or otherwise. We hereby exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and your use of it to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of this site.
You must notify us immediately if anyone makes or threatens to make any claim against you relating to your use of this site.
Choice of law and jurisdiction
The use of this website and any agreements entered into through this website are to be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The courts of England are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any agreement made through this website.
Changes to terms and conditions and invalidity
These website terms and conditions may be changed by us at any time. You will be deemed to accept the terms and conditions (as amended) when you next use this site following any amendment.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.