Senior Recruitment Consultant within Cyber Security – rare opportunity working in James Caan CBE backed business Elitegroup
£30,000 – £35,000 per annum + uncapped commission (£85k OTE)
Permanent, full-time, and ideally French or German speaking
This is a unique opportunity for accelerated career progression and significant earning potential working within James Caan’s Recruitment Entrepreneur portfolio business, Elitegroup.
Elitegroup is an innovative technology focused search and selection firm with offices in central London and Newcastle’s latest vibrant cultural hub, Quayside. You would be part of a high-performing team, with a fun and collaborative culture, that delivers permanent and freelance IT niche technology experts to blue-chip organisations, SME and enterprise organisations across Europe, and the UK.
Entering as a Senior Recruitment Consultant you would join an exciting and rapidly growing team. Already a global leader in the Cyber Security and Microsoft Dynamics space, Elitegroup recruit cyber security professionals from graduate to C-level on behalf of international clients seeking to protect their digital and physical assets from the rapidly changing and ever-growing threat of cybercrime.
You will be given all the guidance and support you need to carve your own market within the European cyber security recruitment space, and work alongside top industry experts to fast-track your career. James Caan’s specialist Recruitment Guide trainers are available to enhance your recruitment knowledge, and business leaders are given the opportunity to complete Cass Business School Training.
- Identifying candidates and managing the full recruitment life-cycle on both the candidate and client side
- Effective use of all provided recruitment tools, including a bespoke CRM system and LinkedIn Recruiter account
- Mentoring of junior consultants and resourcers
- Regularly attending and exhibiting at prestigious industry events across Europe
- Working closely on business strategy and developing new business
- Driving best practice recruitment activity across the business
What we’re looking for:
- Experienced recruitment consultants with minimum of 2year’s experience
- Leadership potential – from day one we ensure you are on track to progress – Our business is driven by an organic growth mentality, promoting fast-track and mentored career development
- Confident communicators, adept at building strong professional relationships
- Entrepreneurial flair and results-driven nature
- Willing to join the business at a crucial moment of growth and development, keen for quick career escalation
- English and fluency in French or German
- Knowledge of any of the following is desirable: Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian
What benefits are included as part of this package?
- Competitive salary and best commission plan in the industry
- Unbeatable financial rewards with projected OTEs of £80-85k in your first year and £100k+ in your second year
- Tailored career development plan with James Caan CBE’s ‘Recruitment Guide’ online training and regular live training
- Joining a young business offers real opportunity to impact the shape of the business and accelerate career progression
- Security and support within the Recruitment Entrepreneur portfolio – benefit from joining a network of industry experts
- All the perks of being part of an entrepreneurial start-up, including: company incentives abroad, lunch clubs, weekends away, social office culture and a niche but active market that will get you billing quickly
- Salary Offer projected OTEs of £80-85k in your first year and £100k+ in your second year