- Hanami International is part of one of the world’s most exciting recruitment networks: James Caan CBE’s Recruitment Entrepreneur
- Curate a global network working without geographical limitations and visiting clients around the world
- Add significant value: joining a rapidly-growing business means the chance to make a real impact and to progress to leadership roles quickly
Backed by James Caan CBE’s venture capital fund Recruitment Entrepreneur, Hanami International are experts in placing audit, risk and compliance professionals on a global scale. Operating without geographical limitations, Hanami have placed as far west as San Francisco and Santiago, and as far east as Tokyo and Brisbane. Their agility and cultural adaptability allow them to deliver consistently through any major global centre.
Hanami are now looking for an inquisitive and open-minded senior international recruitment consultant to join their growing team. If you share the cultures that Hanami lives by (honesty, transparency and respect), and have the drive and determination to succeed in your career, they want to hear from you. To support their global success, Hanami are looking for an individual to drive new business and develop their existing international client base. This role involves regular client visits; recently current team members have travelled to Dubai, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Luxembourg, Zurich, Basel and Paris.
Why work for Hanami International?
- Ethos & culture – honesty, transparency, respect
- The people – Hanami’s team are more than colleagues; they are friends with common values which drive the business in a positive direction
- Overseas client visits – curate a global network
- The ability to add significant value – as part of a growing business, each team member can make a real impact on the future of the business
- Client base – work alongside innovative global brands
- The training focus – in partnership with Recruitment Guide, Hanami provides its team with in-depth training and a personal career progression path
Does this sound like you?
- Recruitment experience in finance, IT, science, audit or quantitative analysis
- Drive, dedication and tenacity to make your desk a success
- The desire to grow and develop rapidly, with ambition to take on leadership roles
- Contribute to the shaping of the business – your voice counts!
- Culturally astute and commercially savvy
If you are passionate about enhancing your career in recruitment, please get in contact today.