- Excellent incentives and significant earning potential – projected £100k OTE in second year
- Mentor programme and regular training to encourage career development
- Unique opportunity for a top-performing recruiter looking to break into a senior role
Venatrix places talented candidates into commercial roles at fast-growth SaaS tech companies in the UK, US and Asia. They are an aspirational, high-energy team with a singular focus on being the best in their industry. With over 70 clients in the UK, USA & Dubai, they have placed over 300 candidates since inception in 2015, and are now looking for a SaaS Tech Sales Consultant to join their team.
Their outstanding service offering is reflected by their 4.8/5 star-rating on Glassdoor, and their winning approach and value proposition enable them to win high percentage fees. Their vision is to become the number 1 SaaS sales recruitment and training partner internationally.
Venatrix are now looking for their next generation of leaders: highly successful recruiters with the drive and dedication to play a crucial role in decision-making for business success.
Why work for Venatrix?
- Generous commission structure that makes a six-figure salary a realistic prospect in your second year
- Extensive training, both on-the-job and formally, via James Caan’s “Recruitment Guide”
- Opportunity to progress into leadership roles
- Top performers’ trips twice a year: this summer it’s New York!
- Monthly company-sponsored socials and Lunch Clubs for top performers
- Incentives suited to your lifestyle, from cash bonuses to gym memberships
Does this sound like you?
- 2-3 years’ 360 recruitment experience
- Demonstrable success as a high achiever, with insatiable ambition and a clear 1,3,5-year career plan
- Creative ideas and inquisitive mindset to question and push clients, colleagues and candidates
- Entrepreneurial, energetic and ambitious outlook
- An interest in learning about SaaS Technology companies to support the growth of your client base
If you’ve got what it takes to thrive in recruitment, apply today.