- GKR London is part of Recruitment Entrepreneur, James Caan CBE’s investment portfolio
- Opportunity to progress in one of London’s most respected property recruitment brands
- Unique incentives and lucrative commission scheme – first year OTE £75k
Residential Recruitment Consultant at GKR London
Backed by James Caan CBE’s venture capital fund Recruitment Entrepreneur, GKR London is a property recruitment specialist, representing many of the UK’s most respected property brands. They are now looking for a talented 360 consultant to join their residential property team and represent the brand on a professional level.
Do you love property? At GKR London, market knowledge is key. Working closely with some of the industry’s most exciting brands, they pride themselves on the tailored and expert service they can provide. They go above and beyond to ensure their work is consistently of a high standard, ensuring to connect with both clients and candidates personally. This ethos follows through to their staff; GKR London are a lively and sociable team, where newcomers quickly feel at home.
- Market research: always be aware of hiring trends and market changes
- Advertising: GKR encourage the use of new marketing methods. Embrace your creative flair!
- Sourcing: GKR strive to create opportunities rather than relying on job boards, choosing more innovative ways to source candidates
- Candidate management: working closely with candidates seeking work
- Business development: developing and maintaining client relationships
- Account management: managing existing relationships
Why work for GKR London?
- Receive tailored mentoring to help build your career in the right direction for you
- An open-minded and fresh environment where entrepreneurial mentality is encouraged
- You will start on a warm desk with active roles to get you billing quickly
- Competitive commission scheme, alongside team incentives such as monthly lunch clubs
- Biannual company trips (including Amsterdam and Barcelona)
- Join a lively and supportive team
Does this sound like you?
- 2 years’ experience in recruitment OR in the property industry
- A passion for property and the desire to become a market expert
- Strong relationship building skills – the ability to develop new business
- Ambitious and proactive, keen to work hard and progress quickly
- Service-orientated and approachable with a consultative approach when liaising with high profile clients
If you are passionate about enhancing your career in recruitment, please get in contact today.