Base salary: £30k-35k base DOE, plus commissions
Stanford Search, a boutique supplier of exceptional front office talent for investment banks and investment institutions across the UK, Europe and US is looking for a talented Head-hunter/Recruiter. They relentlessly focus on expedient client delivery whilst always maintaining uncompromisable high standards.
- Liaising with hiring managers to define necessary requirements for open roles
- Approaching passive candidates and following up when necessary
- Searching resume databases and sites
- Advertising open positions to external networks
- Attend job fairs and career events
- Research and recommend new sourcing tools and techniques
Does this sound like you?
- Proven experience as a head-hunter or recruiter – 2 years +
- Advanced knowledge of sourcing techniques
- Hands-on experience with sourcing tools
- Switched-on, good decision making and time management skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit who want to make an impact in the business
- The desire to grow a team
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to grow with the company and become a director
- Competitive basic salary and commission scheme
- Overseas opportunities available as the company grows
- Ongoing training and personal development – no matter what level you are at
- Work in a fun environment and help shape the future of the company
Who is Stanford Search?
Stanford Search are backed by James Caan’s investment vehicle allowing them the unique offering of start-up (currently) with wider-reaching resources.
They have an extensive knowledge and reach across our three core disciplines: Investment Banking, Private Equity and Alternative Investments. Their expertise and experience in these sectors mean they quickly develop an in-depth understanding of what their clients need and connect them with the best professionals in the market.
Stanford Search operates with diligence and thoroughness in everything they do whilst simultaneously prioritising an urgent and sophisticated approach to client delivery. Their efficient model disrupts the financial services search market and truly sets us apart.