- Join Meraki Talent, selected for investment by James Caan CBE, the recruitment industry’s most influential figure
- Exciting opportunity to play a key role in establishing the culture and vision for the future of Meraki’s new London office
- Structured career progression through Recruitment Guide tailored training programme
The opportunity – Principal recruitment consultant for financial services team
Founded in Edinburgh in January 2015, Meraki Talent is a recruitment and selection business focused on supporting the hiring needs of international professional services firms and financial services firms across the UK. Since then, they have expanded to Glasgow and London, growing to a team of 25. Despite their short period of trading, they have become Scotland’s foremost Financial Services recruitment specialists, and are now looking to expand their London presence.
Meraki Talent are seeking an experienced recruitment professional to join their Financial Services team in London. The Financial Services team provides an effective and efficient recruitment service to Banks, Life Companies, Fund Managers, Wealth Management, Wrap Platforms, Securities Services and FinTech firms.
This role will focus on permanent hiring. You will be fulfilling on requirements received from PSL clients, ensuring they always receive a world-class service. The role will also have account development and business development responsibilities which will take the form of meetings, networking and building brand awareness through social media. The team operates in talent-short and niche areas of the market, so the ability to develop strong relationships, generate referrals and engage passive talent is key.
Why work for Meraki Talent?
- Opportunity: the significant growth of Meraki leads to unique opportunities for consultants looking to progress and excel.
- Support: Meraki lays the foundations for consultants to develop alongside the business through continued support and monthly training.
- Culture: Meraki does recruitment differently – their consultative approach and distinct personality has allowed them to develop a loyal and extensive client-base.
- Autonomy: Meraki are not a global listed agency nor a high-street recruiter, nor do they aspire to be. Their office is inclusive, result-focused, energetic and fair. They provide consultants with a huge degree of autonomy and ownership.
- Rewards: Meraki ensures that all hard work is rewarded with an uncapped, industry-leading commission scheme. Up to £60k OTE in first year
Does this sound like you?
- 2+ years’ 360 recruitment experience, preferably in financial services (not mandatory)
- Strong relationship building skills, with the ability to generate referrals and engage passive talent
- Keen to play a role in establishing the culture and vision for the future of Meraki’s new London office – dedicated and motivated to drive business growth
- Desire to work in an independent office, where individuals are encouraged to be themselves and embrace their own working styles
- Knowledge of social media to support business development and brand awareness
If you want to enhance your career in recruitment, contact us to find out more.