NHS/Healthcare IT Recruitment Consultant
Graham Matthews are a specialist recruitment company that supply high calibre candidates across the Healthcare and Workday HCM sector on contract, interim and permanent basis. We are currently looking for an energetic recruitment consultant to join our healthcare team in London.
This role would suit someone who has experience in a 360-recruitment role and who wants to make a real impact on the direction of our business. We like to think we’re different from most recruitment companies; as well as offering lunch clubs and holidays, we offer our consultants the chance to influence our vision and the journey of Graham Matthews.
Within the Healthcare team you will specialise in the recruitment of mainly contract and interim professionals via the NMNC framework and G-Cloud, placing them into various NHS Trusts across the UK. You will be encouraged to build up your own area of the market, working alongside our current consultant and director for support. This is a real chance for a recruitment professional to grow their own desk, team and eventually to reach director level.
- Focused with strong business acumen
- Able to think on your feet
- A confident relationship builder with evidence of business development
- Excited by a challenge, target-driven
- A team player
- Experienced in sales/360 recruitment, ideally within the NHS/Healthcare sector
- Willing to build your own team
- Basic salary £22-28k DOE + OTE
- Up to 35% commission
- Clear path to become a director from day one
- Weekly industry training in collaboration with James Caan CBE and Recruitment Guide
- Two company holidays a year and monthly lunch clubs
- Salary Offer Basic salary £22-28k DOE + OTE