Managing Consultant – Financial Services
The opportunity – Managing Consultant for financial services team Edinburgh
Meraki Talent was founded in January 2015 in Edinburgh by an experienced team of recruiters. Since then, they have expanded to Glasgow and London, growing to a team of 25. Despite their short period of trading, they have become Scotland’s foremost Financial Services recruitment specialists.
Meraki Talent are now seeking an experienced recruitment professional to manage their Financial Services team in Edinburgh. The Financial Services team provides an effective and efficient recruitment service to Banks, Life Companies, Fund Managers, Wealth Management, Wrap Platforms, Securities Services and FinTech firms.
This role will focus on permanent hiring. You will be fulfilling on requirements received from PSL clients, ensuring they always receive a world-class service. The role will also have account development and business development responsibilities which will take the form of meetings, networking and building brand awareness through social media. The team operates in talent-short and niche areas of the market, so the ability to develop strong relationships, generate referrals and engage passive talent is key.
Why work for Meraki Talent?
- Opportunity: the significant growth of Meraki leads to unique opportunities for consultants looking to progress and excel.
- Support: Meraki lays the foundations for consultants to develop alongside the business through continued support and monthly training.
- Culture: Meraki does recruitment differently – their consultative approach and distinct personality has allowed them to develop a loyal and extensive client-base.
- Autonomy: Meraki are not a global listed agency nor a high-street recruiter, nor do they aspire to be. Their office is inclusive, result-focused, energetic and fair. They provide consultants with a huge degree of autonomy and ownership.
- Rewards: Meraki ensures that all hard work is rewarded with an uncapped, industry-leading commission scheme. Up to £60k OTE in first year
Does this sound like you?
- Demonstrable 360 recruitment experience, preferably in financial services
- Strong relationship building skills, with the ability to generate referrals and engage passive talent
- Experience managing a team
- Desire to work in an independent office, where individuals are encouraged to be themselves and embrace their own working styles
- Knowledge of social media to support business development and brand awareness
- Salary Offer Up to £60k OTE in first year