- Group8 is a leading legal consulting and resourcing business, part of James Caan CBE’s investment portfolio
- Join an authentic and inclusive team with a focus on accelerated growth and global impact
- On top of market-leading remuneration, design your own benefits package to align with your lifestyle
With the financial backing of James Caan CBE, Group8 is a small business making a big impact, acting only for top global law firms. With roles in Los Angeles and New York to Washington DC, Sydney and Singapore, to Saudi, Group8 is seamlessly global and operates a flexible and agile work environment for experienced professionals that can hit the ground running.
Group8 work in partnership with their clients to navigate change and accelerate growth. Their resourcing division is known for providing a search service of the highest calibre, with a 100% success rate on every retained search on which they’ve been briefed. Group8 have successfully managed projects in the UK, Australia, Hong Kong, PRC, Singapore and the Middle East.
They are now looking for experienced legal resourcing consultants to join their foundation team in London or Sydney, as part of their continued growth and global success. They don’t believe in hierarchy; they value authenticity and inclusion.
This role provides the opportunity to work with global clients, taking ownership for the entire process, from consulting through to sourcing and managing smooth onboarding and integration; becoming a specialist in your field. For more experienced consultants with experience in managing a team, there are team lead opportunities available.
Why work for Group8?
- Highly competitive remuneration package (dependent on experience)
- A tailored choice of additional benefits to suit your lifestyle – personalise your goals
- You will be offered a professional development program to become the best version of yourself
- 25 days annual leave plus 2 ‘recuper8 days’
- Team based incentives – celebr8 success together
- The opportunity to travel, working on challenging global projects
- Join an industry-leading network, backed by renowned resourcing experts, influencers and investors
Does this sound like you?
- At least three years of resourcing experience gained in a law firm, corporate or in an ‘agency’ environment with a commercial and strategic mind
- Experience in building relationships with senior level lawyers
- An uncompromising commitment to excellence: a focus on delivering an exceptional individual and client experience
- The desire to connect with those you interact with and leave a positive impact
- Proven relationship management or development skills evidenced by client testimonials or a track history of repeat business
- Completely solution-focused and client-centric in how you operate
- The ability to multi-task, to work to tight deadlines and be accountable
If you enjoy pushing boundaries and relish new challenges, get in touch to make a real difference with Group8.