- Work for a fast-growing recruitment brand that has shown a 60% increase in revenue since inception 3 years ago with secured investment from James Caan CBE
- Graham Matthews offers a clear path to becoming a director from day one – be in it to win it!
- Weekly training program – learn from the best with a proven training model
Graham Matthews is a specialist recruitment company that supply high calibre Healthcare Technology candidates into the NHS, and Workday HCM candidates to organisations across Europe on a contract, interim, permanent and retained basis. Due to continued success they are currently looking to recruit experienced consultants to join their Workday and Healthcare Technology divisions.
Graham Matthews highly-value their employees’ experience: whether seeking their first role in recruitment or taking the next step in their career, each employee receives ongoing training to ensure they are constantly developing their skills and ability to progress. While employees are rewarded with both exciting incentives such as lunch clubs and holidays, and a market-leading commission structure, they are also encouraged to actively engage in defining the vision, culture, and direction of the company.
Specialising in recruiting contract and permanent professionals, this role provides the opportunity to develop your own area of the market, working closely with the founder of the business. Learning from the experts, you will be offered a clear path to progress to a director-level position from day one.
Why work for Graham Matthews?
- Basic salary £30– £50K + OTE (up to 35% commission)
- Proven training model to help you exceed targets and become a specialist recruiter
- Excellent incentives including 2 company holidays a year and monthly lunch clubs
- Play an active role in the company’s progression
- Clear path to become a director of the business from day one
Does this sound like you?
- Ideally with experience recruiting within Workday/ERP (with background in SAP or Oracle)
- Self-confident, target-driven with good business acumen
- Dedicated and motivated to excel in your field with the ability to work outside your comfort zone and challenge yourself
- Strong relationship building skills
- Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- A degree is beneficial, but not essential
If you are passionate about enhancing your career in recruitment, please get in contact today