EA/Marketing and Operations Manager – £28,000 (plus commission)
We are Venatrix, investment funded by Recruitment Entrepreneur, Europe’s fastest growing recruitment entity forecast to turnover £50 million + in 2019, a short 6 years after inception. We are the SaaS tech sales arm of this business. Since launching our brand in 2015, we have won over 100 clients in the UK, USA, Dubai & the Philippines. We have placed over 400 candidates and are rated 4.8 /5 stars on Glassdoor by our stakeholders. Our vision is the become the number 1 SaaS sales recruitment and training partner internationally. We are insatiably energetic, dynamic and ambitious to realise our potential.
We are now looking for an EA/Marketing & Operations Manager to work closely with our CEO to help build our brand and manage our day to day operations.
- Building a consistent brand to help us attract more candidates and clients
- Managing our website & social media channels (and reporting on ROI)
- Managing our CEO’s LinkedIn account to generate a candidate pipeline (opportunity to earn commission)
- Content creation (videos, blogs, interviews etc) and content scheduling
- Leading on our company charity of the year e.g. organising fundraising activities to support our chosen charity 2-3 times a year
- Creating a schedule of useful industry events for Venatrix to attend
- Forging and nurturing relationships with universities
- Liaising with Recruitment Entrepreneur’s marketing team
- Managing the registration and attendance process for the “Venatrix Sales Academy”
- Managing LinkedIn projects to build a pipeline of internal employees
- Inducting new joiners on our systems and processes
- Ensuring correct use of the CRM across the business
- Record keeping across business-critical functions i.e. finance & HR
- Organising Venatrix’s social calendar
- Liaising with Recruitment Entrepreneur’s operations team
Does this sound like you?
- 2 years’ work experience in either Marketing or Operations or both
- A degree is advantageous but not essential
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence will be essential in this role as the position will involve creating and enforcing company policies
- Creative approach and enjoys marketing a bold sales company to business-to-business sales focused clients and candidates
Joining us now, you’d be an integral member of our team and our growth. We are a results-orientated team and we are looking for someone who would buy into our company vision and see the potential of joining and shaping a company as it grows and flourishes. This is an opportunity for an ambitious marketing and operations professional to make a real impact and gain fantastic exposure to the workings of a SaaS tech sales recruitment start-up.
- Salary Offer £28,000 (plus commission)