- Highly-esteemed executive search firm Walter James is a member of James Caan CBE’s Recruitment Entrepreneur portfolio
- Genuine opportunity to progress to partner level
- Excellent incentives and extremely competitive commission scheme
Having secured investment from James Caan CBE, executive search experts Walter James are looking for a talented, intelligent and entrepreneurial consultant to join their team to support the growth of their impressive client-base globally. Specialists in the recruitment of consumer, retail and life sciences sectors, they attract some of the world’s leading brands.
As a recruitment consultant, you will join the business transformation, change management & advisory team, and will have a proven track record of success recruiting within this field. A client-facing role, it will focus on client development and account management, with key responsibilities being to help identify, interact and partner with industry-leading executives. Walter James primarily works with VP level roles, with a base salary range from £150,000 to £500,000 +.
Walter James provides a tailored progression path to ensure you are best-placed to develop professionally. They are looking for an individual who has the ambition to progress to a leadership position, with the opportunity to eventually become partner of their practice.
Why work for Walter James?
- Competitive base salary with uncapped, industry-leading commission structure
- Exciting incentives including bi-annual company trips and Michelin Star team lunches
- Opportunity to excel in executive search, with structured progression into a leadership position
- Work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial and fast-paced office alongside colleagues with a team-player mentality
Does this sound like you?
- 3+ years recruitment experience with a focus in business transformation or change management
- Commercially-minded with strong personal skills and business acumen
- A university degree or equivalent
- The desire to grow and to lead your own team
- A team player
Walter James’ culture and collaboration are key to their success and they ensure every employee shares their values.
If you are passionate about enhancing your career in recruitment, please get in contact today.