- Highly-esteemed executive search firm Walter James is a member of James Caan CBE’s portfolio
- Genuine opportunity to progress to partner level
- Excellent incentives and extremely competitive commission scheme
Why work for Walter James?
- Competitive base salary with uncapped, industry-leading commission structure
- Exciting incentives including bi-annual company trips and Michelin Star team lunches
- Opportunity to excel in transformation recruitment, with structured progression into a leadership position
- Work in a dynamic, ambitious and fast-paced office alongside colleagues with a team-player mentality
Walter James are looking for a talented, intelligent and entrepreneurial consultant to join their team as part of their continued growth.
As a recruitment consultant, you will join the business transformation and change management practice – focusing on legal and professional services. The role will focus on client development and account management, with key accountabilities being to help identify, interact and partner with industry-leading executives.
Walter James provides a tailored progression path to ensure you are best-placed to develop professionally. They are looking for an individual who has the ambition to progress to a leadership position, with the opportunity to eventually become partner of their practice.
What we’re looking for:
As a recruitment consultant, you’re the vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding, diverse and involves:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts across a variety of websites
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and form relationships
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy
- Engaging with candidates for every step of the recruitment process
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- Negotiating pay/salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs
Walter James’ culture and collaboration are key to their success and they ensure every employee shares their values.
- Year 1 OTE £45k
- Year 2 OTE £70k
- Year 3 OTE £100k
- Salary Offer Year 1 OTE £45k