- Part of the James Caan CBE portfolio, 360 Search are offering recruiters the opportunity to develop their career – Dublin based
- Close-knit and fun working culture where every person counts!
- You will not be micro-managed and entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged
360 Search provide specialist recruitment solutions for the insurance, financial, asset management, compliance and life & pension sectors. Part of James Caan CBE’s Recruitment Entrepreneur portfolio, 360 Search is looking for a senior consultant to join their life & pensions services team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an office with a fast-paced and fun culture, and a team of high-achievers who encourage a healthy work-life balance. They support new team members with structured progression paths to ensure they are best-placed to develop professionally.
From day one, you will work closely with the CEO and founders of the business, encouraging you to learn directly from industry experts with excellent recruitment pedigree, and providing you with the opportunity to advance to management level. Being part of the Recruitment Entrepreneur portfolio grants you access to James Caan CBE’s world-class specialist recruitment trainers, attending portfolio-wide training days alongside other consultants.
Why work for 360 Search?
- Competitive base salary with uncapped, industry-leading commission (projected OTEs of €75,000 – €80,000k in your first year)
- Tailored career development plan with James Caan CBE’s ‘Recruitment Guide’ online training and regular live training
- 360 Search is driven by an organic growth mentality, promoting fast-track and mentored career development
- Security and support within the Recruitment Entrepreneur portfolio – benefit from joining a network of industry experts, with globally-based fellow consultants
- All the perks of being part of an entrepreneurial start-up portfolio, including: company incentives abroad, free continental breakfast every day, lunch clubs, weekends away, 9am-5.30pm working hours, social office culture and a niche but active market that will get you billing quickly
Does this sound like you?
- Experienced recruiter ideally in life and pensions sector (however a recruitment background in other markets is welcome)
- Leadership potential – join the business at a crucial moment of growth and development, keen for quick career escalation
- Confident communicators, adept at building strong professional relationships
- Entrepreneurial flair and a results-driven nature
- Salary Offer OTEs of €75,000 - €80,000k in your first year